About the Show
The Original Miami Beach Antique Show presents more than 600+ recognized dealers from over 30 countries for four days. Attendees can explore the show floor and discover everything from jewelry, watches, and handbags to artwork, furniture, home décor and so much more.
Discover highly sought after pieces from world-renowned names such as Louis Comfort Tiffany, Cartier, Hermès, Georg Jensen, David Webb, Andy Warhol, Patek Philippe, Rolex and more.
- Complimentary Appraisal Day —Receive a verbal valuation, and maybe the chance to consign your item!
Want a guided tour through the eras? We’ll be providing free custom educational tours led by the premier experts in their fields. Tours will cover jewelry, from Georgian through Retro eras, and antique furniture, art and décor.
Need some buying tips? Enjoy free pop up education sessions that will inspire you and arm you with all you need to know while you shop the show floor.
And so much more!
U.S. Antique Shows Terms & Conditions:
- Attendee grants Emerald the right to use Attendee’s name, image and likeness, including but not limited to any photographs or video taken of you at the show, for marketing purposes.
- ATTENTION: Exhibitors and Sponsors at U.S. Antique Shows may utilize badge scanning in order to follow up with you after the show. Please be aware that by permitting an exhibitor/sponsor to scan your badge, your contact information including address, email, phone & fax will be shared with the exhibitor/sponsor, and U.S. Antique Shows will no longer be in control of how your information is used. Questions or concerns? Email email@example.com.
- Emerald reserves the right to accept, reject or prohibit registration for or attendance at its events at any time for any reason.
- Attendee expressly assumes, and releases Emerald and any affiliates from, all risks, claims, damages, losses, costs and expenses, whether or not reasonably foreseeable, associated with, resulting from or arising in connection with Attendee’s participation or presence at the Event, including, without limitation, all risks of harm, damage, illness (including viruses or illness from any communicable disease) or injury (including death) to or related to Attendee and his or her person or property.
- Attendee expressly agrees to fully comply with appropriate COVID-19 health and safety measures and protocols for attendance at the event, including the requirement to wear face masks at all times and maintain appropriate social distance. If needed, Emerald will have limited face masks available for those attendees who do not bring their own masks to the event. Emerald reserves the right to remove any attendee from the event for failure to adhere to the required COVID-19 health and safety measures and protocols for attendance at the event.